Message from the Consul General
Consulate Info
Important Notices
Consular Services
General Guidance
Application Forms
Contact Visa Office
Consular Notices
Laws and Regulations
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Culture
Education 
Commerce
Consular Region 
Topics
President Xi Jinping Visits New Zealand
Gansu Earthquake
18th CPC National Congress
China Diaoyu Dao
Vice President Xi Jinping Visits New Zealand
China ABC 
"Falun Gong" Cult
China Taiwan
China Tibet
China Xinjiang
E-mail
The Central People's Government of China
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Embassy in New Zealand
· Remarks by Consul General Xu Erwen at 2018 Xiyangyang Lifestyle and Travel Expo   · Remarks by Consul General Xu Erwen at the Pre-Opening Launch of 2019 China New Zealand Year of Tourism   · Remarks by Consul General Xu Erwen at the Celebration of Mid-Autumn Festival by Beca   · Remarks by Consul General Xu Erwen on the Performance of Colorful China   · Remarks by Consul General Xu Erwen on the 2018 Summit of Chinese Language Education in the South Pacific  
Home > Topics > Gansu Earthquake
· Death toll rises to 95 in NW China quake
· PLA soldiers join NW China quake relief
Death toll rises to 95 in NW China quake

English.news.cn 2013-07-23 23:26:24

LANZHOU, July 23 (Xinhua) -- Fourteen people who went missing in an earthquake that occurred in northwest China's Gansu Province on Monday have been confirmed dead, bringing the death toll to 95, local authorities said Tuesday.

A 6.6-magnitude earthquake jolted Minxian and Zhangxian counties in the city of Dingxi Monday morning, leaving 95 deed and 1,001 injured, said Zhang Kebing, deputy director of the provincial civil affairs department.

Local governments have relocated 226,700 people so far.

Suggest to a friend
  Print
CONSULATE-GENERAL OF THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA IN AUCKLAND All Rights Reserved
www.chinaconsulate.org.nz