1 . As of 1 June, 2021, as all banks in New Zealand will be discontinuing the use of check, the Consulate General of the PRC in Auckland will be no longer accepting checks as a method of payment for consular services. You can make a payment either by online banking or other payment options. All payments should be made to the following account:
Account Name: The Consulate General of PRC
Account No: 03－01040962837－28
Bank Name: Westpac
2. To ensure that your payment could be identified or verified, please be advised to make every detail you put in precise and correct when making an online payment.
* Fill in the space of the Particulars your pick-up number
* Put in the space of Code the type of your application, i.e. visa, passport or document authentication
* Write in the Reference your full name
3. Other payment options, such as credit card, EFTPOS, Wechat Pay, and Alipay, will remain unchanged when you collect your documents at the office.
Consulate General of the PRC in Auckland
11 May, 2021